- reading books that become movies. "hunger games" and "all the pretty horses" and "interview with a vampire" and "twilight" (yep - team jacob) and "wildwood" (will most likely become some sort of hipster claymation phenom)
- foster the people. all the time. "helena beat" and "call it what you want"
- reading books about diy home repair - ie reclaiming wood floors, kitchen tiling, building an outdoor kitchen, insulating, etc. considering if we are able to buy a house/land - we'll probably have to rehab whatever we can afford
|lovely moccasins - from manamocs|
- moccasins - both homemade and ye old vintage minnetonka
|imagine this on a sweater. it is - by sharp shirter.|
- old grandma/crazy sweaters - a never waning obsession
- convincing my husband to craft me antler buttons and tan deer hides (so i can make my own stinkin' moccasins)
|bacon-chocolate covered pretzel - by lynsey confections.|
- bacon-flavored things. mainly bacon-flavored chocolate. even though i still proclaim to be a farm-itarian.
- dreaming about harvesting all those greens on the side of the road that look like a crazy love child of turnip+mustard+radish greens.